5:12 PM

My solution to global warming

Is quite simple really, which makes me think it must have been thought of before. Which would mean it is most likely flawed or I'd imagine we'd be seeing some greyhaired, PHD weilding scientist patting himself on the back...anyway in the event that it hasn't been thought of(maybe it slipped through a crack in the aformentioned scientists oily brain) I'll tell all....
Like I said its simple. All it involves is dumping mass amounts of water from the Atlantic Ocean into the Sahara,via a network of massive pipes..the water evaporates creating clouds...therefore creating rain....and finally, creating a paradise out of hell, lowering sea levels, absolving world hunger....the list is endless..hey I think I might even move there myself.Before you start on a tangent about how the salt in the water will be doing more damage to the region than anything else..think on this....

1) It's a risk I'm(and presumably you are)willing to take(even if, in some freak stroke of bad luck, the area becomes a wasteland....well lets face it between you and me, we can find somewhere else for the dozen people that live in the 3.5 million square mile desert to bunk up)
2) Massive salt water refineries, I'd hazard to call this plan realistic, nay obvious.

Well if you have any suggestions, comments, critiques, etc on my plan to save the world from itself....by all means speak your piece...cheers

2 comments:

K. Davidhizar said... @ 6:37 PM

Great idea. Are you really from Romania?

Daniel Byron said... @ 7:16 PM

Thanks:)...I'm not Romanian, but I've been living here for about 9 months...I'm an American although I couldn't exactly tell you what State.
My brother lived out in Portland for a year or so though, I think he liked it...