1:20 AM

W&R

Tuesday oh Tuesday, my only respite from the toils of life...
I didn't wake up until almost 1:30 in the afternoon, which in retrospect wasn't as cool as it first seemed, reason being my day was half over before it had even begun, but I can't complain(or did I already do that).
The beach was beautiful, at least as beautiful as one covered in every manner or refuse believable can be and the waves were the biggest I'd ever seen them so I had fun bobbing up and down all the while atempting to keep from losing my shorts.
Oh yes and today is the day that I catch up on my spiritual rejuvenation. God knows I needed it after what I'd been through last week with Luxor and all... So I warmed up by reading an XN(you know the mag where the girls breasts are all drawn using the formula "Boob = PI x size of head") and I found a cool quote under "Gods Eye's" so I thought I'd share

"They're not just dealing with us, they're fighting against God himself. Do you think God will defend himself?"

Interesting question, with an obvious answer sure to bring a sly grin your face as you conjure up a mental picture...


0 comments: